Your dog’s collar may not be something that you have spent a lot of time thinking about, but it should be a key part of your dog’s wardrobe. When most people think of dog collars they usually think of little leather dog collars with studs on them. Such collars have been popular for many years and were the first type of collar to be manufactured for a dog (the leather kind). Today dog collars come in all types of materials including plastic and web. Some pet collars come with small reflective strips on them so that other dogs can be identified in the event that the dog gets lost. The reflective strip is designed to give other dogs extra time to find their owner and come back to the dog. This is useful if a dog is left behind somewhere and becomes lost.
- DURABLE: Our Tubelok webbing is long-wearing and features outdoor-inspired colors and patterns that won’t fade or wash out
- STRONG: The aluminum V-ring provides a secure connection between you and your dog so you’re ready for any adventure
- CONFIDENT: Never mis-clip again with the separate ID attachment; It ensures they’re always correctly clipped into the strong leash attachment points
- LESS NOISE: An included silicone tag silencer can be positioned between tags to reduce noise; Ruffwear’s Quick Ring makes it easy to add and remove tags
- EASY ON/OFF: The side-release buckle makes it quick and easy to put on and take off; The hardware is lightweight, strong, and keeps the collar securely in place
A dog collar is typically a leather piece of material placed around a dog’s neck. A simple collar may only be used for identification, style, or basic restraint. Medical information and identification tags are commonly placed on dog collars in these instances.
Many people use dog collars for fashion and for dog training. For example, some pet owners or pet trainers use small brightly colored dog collars on their dogs to make them stand out from other dogs when given away as gifts. Dog collars are also used by animals to control their behavior and prevent their owners from feeling overwhelmed with how well behaved their pet is. For example, a dog that barks or plays too loudly is easily chastised with the use of a simple collar. By teaching your pet not to jump on guests, and not to chew on furniture, you teach the animal to behave properly and to control its behavior.
- QUALITY: Polyester Cotton fabric is soft, comfy, yet chewing resistant and strong to withhold 200 lb of pulling, lab tested. Perfect for small medium dogs.
- STYLE: Plain solid color selection for active outdoor lifestyle without bells and whistles. Perfect for owners prefer simplicity to decoration.
- SIZE: Small width 5/8", Collar fit for pet neck from 11"-15",Medium width 3/4", Collar fit for pet neck from 13"-17", LARGE width 1", Collar fit for pet neck from 15"-19"
- SPEC: Lightweight durable buckle, strong gunmetal d-ring
- NOTE: Measure dog neck based on our SIZE chart, set aside 1 inch more to give more cushion
The AKC has recommendations for choosing a dog collar, based on safety and the type of dog that you have. You need to be sure that the collar is large enough, yet not too large, to fit your dog comfortably. The collar will be used for walking your dog, as well as attaching them to a leash, and will need to be sturdy. While choosing a fun design is great, it also is important to choose a product that is durable and sturdy.
- SOFT MESH - The wide soft mesh padding and ergonomic design make this nylon dog collar is comfortable and does not cause wear on dog's fur or skin.
- REFLECTIVE MATERIAL - Nylon webbing with reflective material ensure good visibility and safety at night on the road.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Easy and quick to put on, both dog and the owner will get accustomed to the nylon pet dog collar in no time. The buckle is lightweight and have large loading capacity which improve the tensile strength of this nylon pet dog collar.
- LEASH ATTACHMENT POINTS - The O-ring is made of druable Zinc-alloy.
- SIZE - Please measure your pet's neck with a tape, it would be better to set aside 0.7-1.1 inches(2-3cm) to be sure there is enough space for your pet breath freely. Size XXS: 11"-11.8"(28-30CM); Size XS: 11.8"-13.8"(30-35CM); Size S: 13.8"-15.7"(35-40CM); Size M: 15.7"-17.7"(40-45CM); Size L: 17.7"-19.7"(45.-50CM); Size XL: 19.7"-21.7"(50-55CM); Size XXL: 21.7"-23.6"(55-60CM); Size XXXL: 23.6"-25.6"(60-65CM).